- @semantic-release/apm-config - semantic-release shareable configuration for releasing atom packages
- Provides an informative Git commit message for the release commit that does not trigger continuous integration and conforms to the conventional commits specification (e.g.,
chore(release): 1.2.3 [skip ci]\n\nnotes).
- Commits the version change in
- Adds more keywords for the
- Generates or updates a changelog file including all PATCH keywords (not included in default angular package).
- Updates GitHub release with release-notes.
- Bumps a version in package.json.